We ship via USPS, FedEx Home Delivery to residences and via FedEx Ground to businesses. Shipping is assessed using the same method employed by FedEx, based on weight and zone.
Plantonix Perlite is a naturally occurring siliceous rock that when heated to 1600° F expands up to 20 times its original volume. This kilning process is very similar to popping popcorn and produces a growing media that is sterile and has a neutral pH of 7.0. The exceptional physical properties of this perlite make it great for adding porosity to soil and soilless mixes. This perlite has numerous hydroponic applications as well.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: This will vary based on the growing medium from 15% - 50%. Be sure to follow the mix ratio, watering, and feeding recommendations for your specific plant and growing conditions.
For Potting Media: You can mix Perlite up to 50% with Coco Bliss, compost, or peat moss. We recommend 60% Coco Bliss and 40% Perlite Bliss. For medium to heavy clay loam soils, mix 25-40% Perlite.
Step 1: Mix perlite with Coco Bliss, compost, or bark to make a clean, soilless growing medium.
Step 2: Spread an even layer of Perlite over the surface into the top several inches to lighten the soil and add aeration or improve drainage.
Hydroponics: Perlite can be used as the sole medium or some combination of Coco Bliss and Perlite. Perlite is not a plant food replacement.
STORAGE: Store in a clean, dry location. Reseal package after use to guard against outside contamination or intrusion from pests.
Perlite Bliss Benefits
- Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass that is naturally sterile with a neutral pH level. It is non-flammable and odorless, does not decay or shrink, and is unaffected by insects or fungi.
- 8 Quarts (32 Cups) of 100% natural white perlite ranging between coarse and chunky. This is a planting soil additive great for indoor and outdoor use.
- Perlite is perfect for seed germination, can be used as a substitute for sand in soil, is non-toxic, and is clean with a neutral PH level. It helps anchor the roots of young plants, which makes it perfect for seed germination.
- The perfect drainage medium. Mixing ratios can be found below and in the instructions on the bag.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed for 30 days and made in the USA.
Perlite Bliss Premium Horticultural Grade Perlite
Premium Horticultural Grade Perlite
Perlite Bliss Premium Horticultural Grade Perlite Benefits
Why perlite bliss?