Premium Wood Biochar
Biochar is an excellent soil amendment that improves soil function. In soil, it is best to add biochar in small amounts every year and allow it to slowly build up in the soil where it gets charged with nutrients and soil life. Depending on the soil type and pH, the crops you are growing, and the other additives, nutrients, and inoculants, you may add as little as 1% and as much as 20%. A small amount of biochar banded under seeds where it will work in the root zone can be very effective. Up to 20% biochar added to container media along with appropriate nutrients can also work well.
- 100% pure premium Biochar derived from soft wood & tree trimmings
- Increases soil water retention & prevents water runoff
- Improves soil microbiological activity & soil organic carbon content level
- Improves tilth and reduces soil bulk density
- Increases cation exchange capacity (CEC - the ability to hold onto and transfer nutrient cations: ammonium, calcium, magnesium, and potassium)
- Improves fertilizer utilization, by reducing leaching from the root zone
- Retains minerals in plant available form
- Helps plants resist diseases and pathogens
- Helps plants grow better in high salt situations
Premium bio char
Biochar is an excellent soil amendment that improves soil function. In soil, it is best to add biochar in small amounts every year and allow it to slowly build up in the soil where it gets charged with nutrients and soil life.
Char Bliss Benefits
What makes Plantonix Biochar better
More than 75% of the 2016 feedstock suppliers operated in compliance with Sustainable Forestry Initiative standards, and more than 75% of feedstock traveled less than 100 miles to the facility.