Coco Bliss Brick-250gm
Plantonix does not use harsh chemical washes and steaming that destroys the naturally occurring benefits in coco coir. Plantonix coco coir is fully washed multiple times with fresh water to attain extremely low EC levels and to reduce the risk of salt buildup in your soil.
Coco Bliss Benefits
- Explosive root formation and increased plant vigor
- Very low EC levels
- High cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Superior water holding capacity
- Ability to retain nutrients against leaching and to buffer supply
- Slow breakdown of materials means product will not shrink during your growing cycle
- Re-wets easily and reduces watering frequency without plant stress
- Has superior water holding capacity allowing for excellent air space and drainage
- Can be used soil amendment for potted plants, containers and gardens and is a sustainable alternative to peat moss
- Easier to hydrate and lasts longer in soil than peat moss, all the while not destroying natural peat bogs
- Helps break up hard clay soils so that nutrients can be used more efficiently
- Potting mixes
- Hydroponics growing medium
- Seedling nurseries
- Horticulture and floriculture applications
- Indoor and outdoor home gardening
- Amending clay soils
- Worm bedding
|Unwashed available upon request||special order only|
|Unit weight||250 gram|
|Volume (uncompressed)||3.4 liters/ .89 gallons/ .12 cu ft|
Directions for use
Tips: The warmer the water, the faster and easier is the expansion.
Do not use hot water over 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Premium Coco Coir
Plantonix coco bliss is a premier growing medium and is the best natural alternative to peat moss with a neutral pH.
COCO BLISS BENEFITS
Why Plantonix Coco Coir is Blissful
Plantonix coco peat is free from dirt, foreign material and weed seeds. We screen our washed raw material to remove dirt and larger lumps to get a superior texture.